Hi everybody,
I have never watched Game of Thrones, but I love the hairstyle photos from the show! I tried my hand at a popular GOT hairstyle today and added a low ponytail option for really long hair. If you have hair like mine, you know it is next to impossible to wear it down or in a ponytail. But if you want to show a little length, here is a great way to do it!
After making the top French braids, I put all my hair into a low ponytail. I braided the ponytail about 2/3 of the way down, and fastened it with a ponytail holder. I wrapped the braid up into a bun and used my Grahtoe hair fork to hold it in place. I left the bottom unbraided section hanging down my back~ a shortened version of my original ponytail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
Taylor Alison Swift was born on December 13th 1989 and is one of the leading and famous celebrities in the fields of Singing as Taylor Alis...
-
We all have to admit that if there is anything that can save us a bit of time in our busy lifestyle then we are most interested in it. This ...
-
The way you look on your wedding day will be captured for all time on the wedding photographs and of course you want to look your best. Get ...
-
Many people with curly hair often desire straight hair and those with straight hairstyles envy curly tresses. Curly hairstyles can be worn b...
-
Hi everybody, Today I experimented with a French waterfall braid. I made a waterfall French braid on the left side, from the top of my head...
-
Adriana Lima, one of the world's supermodels entered the industry in the late 90's and has been on top ever since. Lima never thou...
-
Women always want to renew their image and style and to find new pats to express themselves and often this happens through the hairstyle. He...
-
Hello friends! I have several new Micronesian Girl hairstyles to post as well~ but I wanted to start out with these pictures of my look for ...
-
Hi everybody, Thank you so much for following my hair picture blog! Today I fixed my hair in the style from one of my most popular posts, a...
-
About six years ago, I started using the Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser and fell in love with it. This cleanser d...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

0 Response to " Low Ponytail for Super Long Hair "
Post a Comment