Hi everybody,
A few days ago I got to meet a fellow longhair...this time a guy, Gaston :-)
I wore my hair in a favorite fast-and-easy hairstyle of mine, a swoop lace braid with a layered cinnamon bun...
And just in case you were wondering...yes, these hair pictures were taken in front of Rapunzel's tower!
I got to meet her a little while ago~ so much fun! You can see pictures here :-) As always, thanks for coming by to view my post!
Home
»
cinnamon bun
»
Disney
»
lace braid
»
Rapunzel
»
Favorite Hairstyle~ Swoop Braid w/ Layered Bun (plus pictures with Gaston!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
Taylor Alison Swift was born on December 13th 1989 and is one of the leading and famous celebrities in the fields of Singing as Taylor Alis...
-
We all have to admit that if there is anything that can save us a bit of time in our busy lifestyle then we are most interested in it. This ...
-
The way you look on your wedding day will be captured for all time on the wedding photographs and of course you want to look your best. Get ...
-
Adriana Lima, one of the world's supermodels entered the industry in the late 90's and has been on top ever since. Lima never thou...
-
Hi everybody, Today I experimented with a French waterfall braid. I made a waterfall French braid on the left side, from the top of my head...
-
Women always want to renew their image and style and to find new pats to express themselves and often this happens through the hairstyle. He...
-
Hello friends! I have several new Micronesian Girl hairstyles to post as well~ but I wanted to start out with these pictures of my look for ...
-
Hi everybody, Thank you so much for following my hair picture blog! Today I fixed my hair in the style from one of my most popular posts, a...
-
About six years ago, I started using the Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser and fell in love with it. This cleanser d...
-
Hello friends, This morning I did Lilith Moon's three-cornrow hairstyle, then I made a low messy bun and criss-crossed the braid ends ov...
0 Response to " Favorite Hairstyle~ Swoop Braid w/ Layered Bun (plus pictures with Gaston!!) "
Post a Comment