Hi everybody,
Today I did something I don't usually do~ I washed my hair this morning rather than at night. Since my hair did not have much time to air-dry, it was still wet when I fixed it in this simple hairstyle. First I made a sideways lace braid, and then I put my hair into a low ponytail and made a rose bun (a rope braid wrapped up into a bun). Pictures :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
Taylor Alison Swift was born on December 13th 1989 and is one of the leading and famous celebrities in the fields of Singing as Taylor Alis...
-
We all have to admit that if there is anything that can save us a bit of time in our busy lifestyle then we are most interested in it. This ...
-
The way you look on your wedding day will be captured for all time on the wedding photographs and of course you want to look your best. Get ...
-
Adriana Lima, one of the world's supermodels entered the industry in the late 90's and has been on top ever since. Lima never thou...
-
Hi everybody, Today I experimented with a French waterfall braid. I made a waterfall French braid on the left side, from the top of my head...
-
Women always want to renew their image and style and to find new pats to express themselves and often this happens through the hairstyle. He...
-
Hello friends! I have several new Micronesian Girl hairstyles to post as well~ but I wanted to start out with these pictures of my look for ...
-
Hi everybody, Thank you so much for following my hair picture blog! Today I fixed my hair in the style from one of my most popular posts, a...
-
About six years ago, I started using the Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser and fell in love with it. This cleanser d...
-
Hello friends, This morning I did Lilith Moon's three-cornrow hairstyle, then I made a low messy bun and criss-crossed the braid ends ov...

0 Response to " My look for today~ Lace Braid and Rose Bun (with wet hair) "
Post a Comment